27 December 2009

CHRISTmas

We had a really great Christmas this year. I don't know what it was exactly that made it better than other years, but I was happy and that's all that I know. We had a sleepover at our house with Anna, Steve, Sophie, Jessie, and my dad on Christmas eve. We ate too much and stayed up too late, but it was fun.

We made a gingerbread house on Christmas eve.

Adelaide opened her new pj's.

We gave Anna, Steve, and Jessie their dream present. What more could a person want than a zebra striped Snuggie? Unfortunately Anna and Steve will have to learn how to share theirs.

Sophie was a bit sad on Christmas day, not enough sleep I suppose. But, she did manage to sit on her new horse my dad gave her and enjoyed a delicious chocolate.

Addie and baby Pam enjoyed some cereal for breakfast with baby Pam's new high chair.

We spent the rest of the day at my grandma Liechty's house with my mom and the Liechty side of the fam. We had traditional hot cakes and other delicious food and enjoyed everyone's company. It was a really fabulous day. Thanks everyone!

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Looks so fun!!!! Merry Christmas Megan and Davey!

{natalie} said...

i love that adelaide's baby is named Pam. that makes my day.

merry christmas!

bridgette said...

We have been looking for the perfect name for the girls babies...maybe we can all name them Pam :)
And Ginny has the same little piggy pjs. I love them! Miss you.

Chris Grover said...

ok, so not having a computer has been awful, because I missed the big announcement!! i know i'm so late, but I just wanted to give you the biggest, hugest, ginormous congrats and tell you how excited i am for you guys! what a precious miracle!! megan, you look AMAZING! i'm so excited to follow this little babe into life! big hugs to your whole family! and merry christmas!!