11 January 2010

Basketball Smuggler

Time for another belly shot. I'm trying to keep better track this time around because I think I only took one picture of my belly when I was pregnant with Adelaide.


This marks 24 weeks, 5 days and counting.
I think I particularly like this picture because of how motherly and homemakerly I look in my pj's. There's nothing much hotter than that. I also like the added touch of the newly folded laundry on the couch.

Doesn't it look like a basketball under my shirt? Ok, maybe a bowling ball? I love it.

6 comments:

Mim said...

Thief!!! Those are the cutest sweats ever! :)

Jackie said...

You are the cutest pregnant woman I have ever seen! You're still so little with the cutest belly! LOVE IT!

Ashley said...

ya, I decided it's no fun being pregnant at the same time as the skinny girl!! :) You look amazing!

{Erica} said...

You look so beautiful. Seriously I love this picture!

{natalie} said...

you look great May. we need to get together soon. Add misses Adelaide

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

ok I cant believe I have not commented on this pic. I have looked at it a couple of times !! Megan you are looking great!! I love the belly! and ya its more like a small bowling ball...give it a couple more months for the basketball !