07 January 2011

Priorities

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS BOY?
I am thinking about calling the cops on Megan.
Quote of the day:
We were having a conversation about me driving in bad weather. And I said that the worst case scenario is I roll the car and she gets our life insurance pay-out. Then she turned to me and said,

"If I cared about that money you'd already be dead."

Nothing about me being fine, safe or living a long life. Instead, a cold, calculated announcement of her plans for me once she decides she needs the money. If I die before I am 60, I am letting you all know now, I want an investigation.


5 comments:

Ashley said...

Hilarious! Love it!

Jackie said...

HAHA - Eric and I were talking about La Calle and how the owners killed themselves/each other - and it was planned or whatever. And Eric said that it would be easy to kill a spouse cuz you aren't on your guard with a spouse. We are sitting in the car, and he puts his finger out like a gun, and was like, see I could just whip this out of my jacket and kill you. I was like, oh wow. And then he said, or if you were in the shower, I could just come up and kill you there. I said... well now i'll be on my guard - goodness!

Mim said...

LOL!!! That's my girl!!!

Wendy McMillan said...

Aw I'm glad she decided to keep you...for now. Don't worry, I check the missing persons posters every time I go to the grocery store.

Stacy said...

lol! :)

If you talking dollar amounts....dan is worth more dead than alive! lol!