18 December 2011

Closer to Christmas

 Addie and her kindergarten class sang Christmas songs to us on Friday. It is fun to see her participating in school activities. She seems so grown up.

My dad took Addie to St. George with him Friday night so we took Reggie to the Provo Towne Center mall to ride the train. He loved it.

Then we took him to see the lights at Temple Square. It was beautiful as usual.


We went to the old tabernacle to warm up and found that they were broadcasting a Christmas concert from the new tabernacle. I snapped this picture from where we were sitting, I think it looks awesome.

I can't believe there are only six days until Christmas. This year has gone by so quickly. Adelaide is out of school for two weeks which should be fun. Do you know what I'm excited about? The winter solstice. The shortest day of the year is almost here. This means on to more daylight!


No comments: