04 February 2012

To Be Continued...

I hope that everyone knows from reading my other blog, but if not I must let you know that Davey and I are no longer together. This means that life has been crazy and that posting here has been neglected. I don't have as much time to take pictures as I like and unfortunately we haven't been able to do as many awesome things because we are so busy. I now work and mother full-time so this keeps me pretty busy. However, I am going to continue posting about the kids and such on this blog so everyone can stay up to date, it just might be a while in between posts:)

1 comment:

Chris Grover said...

I'm so, so sorry to hear the news of you and Davey. We think the world of both of you and hope that it works out and that you both find happiness. I'm sure it's a very difficult time. You'll be in our prayers.