24 May 2007

FACE

After a short hiatus, we are back. With one blog, both of us posting, but nothing too crazy. We were on the computer so much it was ridiculous. We are going to try and keep this site strictly to pictures and family updates. We might have to rant and rave once in a while, but hopefully not.

We decided this would be for our own good. We received too many hateful words from people about deleting our blogs. We were beginning to be afraid for our lives.

To Bridgette: FACE!

P.S. I have placed a Google ad on our page to help me bring in a little income.
Feel free to click, click away.
Make me rich!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU!!! When you guys removed your blogs my world stopped making sense. Now i can sleep again at night.

C. Jane Kendrick said...

Ditto Ranster.

Brandon and Meghan said...

Some people look forward to fairs, pony rides, sunsets maybe even romantic dinners.. Me, I look forward to reading your blog. Don't take away my happiness. I want rants, I want softball scores, flaky flaky information, Statue of David pictures, Dance Dance revolution movies, Family Reunion updates, and home improvement sections. I care you have a concrete deck and grass.
Please.... stay.....

{natalie} said...

yes!

bridgette said...

I'll take that FACE, but I will not take back what I said. I meant every word of it. And it worked! Now you are not depriving us of seeing your little family. My strike is over and I will update soon.