26 May 2007

Sunshine Days

For those of you who know Adelaide and for those who do not, here is some information about our daughter. She is a serious girl. She probably doesn't like you. And if you see her and she sees you she is most likely scowling. But here is her secret. She loves to laugh and smile once you've all gone home. So this might be refreshing.

1. She loves cheese and slapping high five. Who doesn't? Communists. Thats who.

2. Every morning she follows us around mimicking our morning routines. She brushes her teeth (but only with OUR toothbrushes). She puts deodorant on her shirt and kisses my electric razor. And when she can, its downstairs with my hat trying to fit her feet into my shoes (size 10.5).


3. And when all else fails, she just puts a toilet training seat around her neck.

5 comments:

{natalie} said...

classic pics! she is a funny gal that adelaide. i think she smiles at kade.

Anonymous said...

Whose bony, emaciated hand is that giving Addie high-five, Skeletor's? It's called MEAT, people. Eat it.

Anonymous said...

We love the new format, but the new name is suspect...Hammer May Day? As in Hit May With a Hammer Day (And Everybody's Celebratin')? I'd be afraid of a name that seemed to advocate spousal abuse, even if only for one day. I'd suggest changing it to ucanttouchthis or rocklikeamagikist.

*ethan* said...

the hell she dosn't like me.... she loves me!!

*ethan* said...

ps randy's comment cracks me up!