04 February 2008

Some Things

I did it people! You see these brows?
(don't look too close, they're scabby)
Saturday I made my brows permanent and I love it!
It didn't hurt hardly one bit until about an hour after
she was done pricking my face.
It was sore the rest of the night, but now, nothing. Nothing but pure,
permanent happiness on my face.
Not a fabulous picture cause I don't have on any makeup, but
you get the idea.


Last night we had some friends over for the super bowl
(freakin' Giants).
We let the kids run wild while we watched the game.
This is what we discovered after it became a little too quiet upstairs.
You must click to enlarge to get the whole glorious picture.
I pray the tub markers come out of her clothes.
I must add that they were good little kids and
kept the marker inside the tub and shower walls.
They did get into some conditioner that ended up elsewhere, but hey, the
bathroom smells great.

14 comments:

{Erica} said...

you're a hottie, even with zero make up on and your eyebrows look awesome, scabby and all :)

Glad to see the kids had a fun time at the superbowl party as well :)

Ashley said...

lookin' good! That's very exciting! So is it on forever or do you get touch-up's? I'm so with you on the crib thing, there definitely is something about knowing they can't get out... Kind of a scary thing to give up :)

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you and I thought you looked different last night. They are ravishing. BTW, you gonna link us to your blog?

Rachel and Kelly said...

Hooray.!!! The eyebrows look awesome. I can't wait to see them in person and I am really glad that you love them.

Chris Grover said...

those brows be lookin' fabulous!! and the kids' artwork looks fabulous as well!

Smith Life said...

the brows looks awesome Megan! Love the picture of the kids in the tub! It is always interesting to see what is going on when kids go quite!

Anonymous said...

Why couldn't they have done your brows?
Sure, your brows would have been a mix of orange, yellow and conditioner. But think of the savings.
Savings!

jake roi said...

I'm concerned about the duck. That looks awfully uncomfortable. Did Davey do that?

The brows are fab, and Addie is adorable as always.

Anonymous said...

the brows look good..... thanks for having us over for the super bowl, sorry my kids made the mess in the tub

{natalie} said...

did kip return the tutu yet??????? i need to wash it!

the tub crayons came out of the kade's shirt so addie's should be ok. :)

the eyebrows look awesome!!! i'm excited for you to have done it.

amy said...

I love how the little boy in the bath tub is looking at Addie like " it was your idea". Did Rach do your eyebrows?

Jaime said...

I'm so interested in your eyebrows. Have you seen mine? They are SO light, I'd love to make them permanent. I need the details!
PS- Thanks for the comment Davey, I didn't have your hayday address until I got that. Oh, and you should most certainly try frozen grapes. They are delish.

Anonymous said...

Awesome brows Megan, and I think the tub looks great. Thanks for inviting us to your superbowl party, and Ethan and Natalie-I'm sorry we accidentally left with your kid's clothes instead of the chips.

Professor Price said...

Next maybe you can add some hair to Davey's legs