25 February 2008

Freaky Phone Call

So I just got this phone call on my cell phone from a restricted phone number. I usually don't answer these, so I'm not sure why I decided to answer this one.
It was someone who asked for me, but I didn't recognize the voice. I asked who it was, he said his name was Peanut. What the h!@#?
I thought it was a joke, so I asked again who it was. I got the same answer. I asked who he was calling for and he said Amanda, then he corrected himself and said my name. What the h!@# again? I asked if it was a joke and he said no, so I told him he must have the wrong number.
He said ok and hung up butI felt totally weird about it!

12 comments:

Lyle said...

When we were first married, my wife got a phone call from someone claiming to be a BYU student that was doing a research project and asked her what color her underwear was....had they claimed to be from U of U or even UVCC/UVSC/UVU they would have added .0001% to their credibility, but BYU, yeah, right! Needless to say, they didn't get an answer.

{Erica} said...

weird = rightfully so...peanut? what the???!

Kelli said...

my bad. i've always been awkward on the phone.
-price

{natalie} said...

hi peanut, glad your first day was good! love jam

Chris Grover said...

creepy! i used to get creepy texts from this person until chris called the number and chewed him out. the guy said he thought he was texting someone else. weirdos!

*ethan* said...

I know who it is!!!

ready









311 was in town last night and the name of the bass player is........










peanut!!!








BAM!!!!!!!





i can't believe you know the bass player from 311




i am so smart

Cari said...

I hate hearing about freaky things like that! Why are there so many sickos in this world?

amy said...

Weird! Not a fan of freaky phone calls.

Kip said...

Well, Davey, if you don't want Peanut calling you, give him May's cell phone number instead.

{natalie} said...

ps, i tagged you!

Anonymous said...

Kip! Thats it. You're dead.

Cameron Family said...

All I can say is...weird! No call for me from a peanut, but again I avoid those calls as well!