23 April 2008

Randy's Peek

Its been crazy around here. Randy flew in from Hawaii last week and after a week with us I think he has found his calling in life. My other spouse. And until they do legalize it, he will have to be content just being my brother. He says I have the life. Waking up every day with Addie and three day family weekends every weekend. It can be appealing. I just wish I knew how to do her hair better. Then she won't always have to wear cowgirl hats.

We walk the Provo River Trail around three times a week with Captain America.



We make it to the park every now and then. Then Addie gets to show her uncle her awesome slide and swing skills.



We still see the baby horse and her family.

And Adelaide has picked up golf.



And when everyone is sleeping that should be sleeping, May and I get some alone time.


6 comments:

jake roi said...

And I was hoping for curse words in that golf video...

Drat.

I was taught - "Swing at the ball, then throw your club on the group or huck it as far as you can and say the following #@&^%*^%(*^%%^##@%*&^%^%$$&*^%^&*!!!!!!!!!!"

*ethan* said...

i have me a randy around the house, the ricker, or at least i use to!

{natalie} said...

how come it's davey posting lately and not may? kade will be so excited that he and his future wife will share the same interests...golf.

Chris Grover said...

ahhh, the life. maybe your bro could be your "manny" -- these days, that's pretty much the same as having another spouse! hehe! i LOVE, LOVE the cowgirl hat! she is rockin!

zzulie79 said...

The last picture is hilarious! I love you guys!

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

LOve this pic!! Rock on lol :)