14 August 2008

Too Still Around Here

I am boobing right now. 80% of Davey's family was here this week that we get to see nearly never. Now they are gone. My house is quiet, toys put away, random things from different people taken with them (some random things left behind), food cleared away, Adelaide asleep, and here I sit. It was so good to have everyone here and so good for the cousins to play. We had a great time and will miss everyone until next time, ,whenever that may be....................
I really do love it when you come and stay, really I do! I don't mind the mess, cooking the food or whatever!



Sunday was baby Ginny's baby blessing at our house.


Mess, what mess?


Of course we rocked out!


Adelaide loved holding the baby. She was so cute with her.


We even made it out on a couple of excursions.
Most of the time was spent hanging out, Gary finished his Thesis,
eating yummy mounds of food, and enjoying each others company.

We will miss you guys!
Until we meet again..........

7 comments:

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

What a fun time with all the family..I love it when ALL the family is around...well most of some of the family ha ha Its so adorable to see how Adelaide's eyes and face light up with that baby.....she has the sweetest smile :)

Jaime said...

You are a good sport. I love family but I get a little uptight with everyone everywhere. But it is fun to spend time with everyone. Adelaide is such a pretty little thing!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Don't be sad, life is long.

I cold rock a mic in a b-boy stance. Nobody in that picture looks like they're having any fun, but they are. It's just the type of fun that can only come from intense concentration and severe discipline. >:|, \m/, and @_@.

And also, we are going to miss eating dinner for free every night.

{natalie} said...

I like times like those, hanging out, enjoying the family. No pictures of you?

Anonymous said...

Does anyone notice that the drumstick in my right hand is actually a hammer? The drumstick was MIA. I drew strength from the ghost of John Bonham for power and skill.

Amberli said...

davey! hey old friend! i found your blog on brandon brown's. i'm glad to see you're doing well. your little ladies are so cute. congrats on such a sweet family!