06 October 2008

We Have A Pre-Three


We had Adelaide's pre-three party this weekend.
Rick, Jen, and their three tag-a-longs came in form Idaho Falls as did my parents.
With the beginning of October and me now talking in my Dracula voice, we knew it was time to go get some pumpkins. Each year (for the last two years) we head to Santaquin's Red Barn.


They take us on a hay ride out to their pumpkin patch.


We wander around out there until we find pumpkins good enough to bring home, cut and gut.


Then Saturday we went to Chuck E Cheese's for cake and games.


The birthday cakes there are the best.


The pizza is good too.
And the games keep the kids happy.


All the kids.

6 comments:

Cameron Family said...

Wow that is crazy I cannot believe that she is 3 already! I remeber hen I met you guys and she was just a wee baby! She is a cutie! Time for a BBQ so we can see you guys!

*ethan* said...

it's not even funny who good we are at winning tickets!!

{natalie} said...

i love the red barn. and chuck e cheese is very fun for the kiddos, our kids loved it. adelaide sure scored on the horses!

zzulie79 said...

Sounds like she had a blast!!! Too much fun

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

How fun....wish we were there!!

Jaime said...

Happy Birthday Addie! I can't believe she's 3!!! I love doing the hay-ride at the Red Barn. You should've stopped by to say Hi while you were in town!