05 January 2009

BODY WORLDS 3


We went to see this most awesome exhibit this weekend. It was one of the most amazing things I have ever seen. After viewing this exhibit I can say with most conviction ( I knew this before but I know it the most now) that there truly is a God. There is no way in the luck of the world that the human body (or any living thing for that matter) could happen by accident.

Everything is so perfectly linked, intertwined, and positioned that it really had to be made by the, beyond-smart that we can't even comprehend, God. I've learned in school about the human body and it's functions, but, until I saw it in front of my little eyes, I didn't realize how complex and perfect it is (yet not perfect). Even more amazing is this thing called Plastination that preserves the bodies so perfectly. Did I say amazing? Well it is amazing!

I know the exhibit ends Sunday but, if you haven't seen it yet get your booties to the exhibit stat.
It is well worth it I say, well worth it.

3 comments:

{Erica} said...

going on thursday i think...can't wait!

Brandon and Meghan said...

Dang it! I wanted to see it when it was in LA... Grrrrrrr. I suppose the bodies aren't going anywhere, maybe they will make another appearance.

{natalie} said...

i've heard it's pretty awesome. i'm glad you like it