15 March 2009

A Lovely Day

I was loving yesterday more than I can express with words.
The first reason is that I was able to turn in this assignment I've been working on forever for my class. It was nice to get that off my shoulders.

Secondly, we got outside and enjoyed the fabulous sunshine.
We went to some courts in Grandview and played tennis. Adelaide LOVES to play tennis.
Me on the other hand, well, it's growing on me.


Addie got to play at the park for a while and was able to suck in not only sun, but some static electricity as well.

Later on, Addie enjoyed a nap while I cleaned up most of the old dead plants from last fall in the front yard. It felt so good to get out in the yard and get my hands dirty! There's still much to be done though.

Davey had to go into work for a little while but came home with awesome news, he passed his quality technician certification test! This is great news. It means that according to this test, he is now smarter and better qualified for his job and future jobs. What could be better than that?

Then we ended the day with a nice bike ride on the river trail. We love riding our bikes.

Now we are ready and prepared to go to California next week. I can't wait. I get so giddy and excited when we go to California. There's just something about it...

2 comments:

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

it does looks like a lovely day! Addi is so cute on the tennis court !! see your butts tm night :)

Sarah said...

Addie is so cute with her little sunglasses! I hope you have a great vacation!