24 June 2009

Can I Borrow A Cup Of Sugar?


Our dear neighbors are moving. So before May and I start faking fist fights in the backyard, performing ritualistic animal sacrifices in our driveway, and blasting our loud music to keep certain buyers away, we are opening up this home to you. We are picking our neighbors.

I am just waiting to hear back from a couple of personal invites I sent out. But if you are interested I will put you on the waiting list. People currently ahead of you on that list:

1. Bo Jackson
2. Ethan Schofield
3. George W. Bush
4. Rambo
5. Pistol Pete Maravich
6. The cast of Braveheart
7. All surviving members of Led Zeppelin
8. Captain Caveman
9. The Asian kid from Goonies

5 comments:

Emmy said...

Davey, I love how you participate on your blog! Will you please give my husband some pointers? Thanks.
Also, if you guys come down here this summer again, please let us know. Jacob would love to see you.
One more thing - our blog went private - if you would like to view it, please email your email address at emmykb (at) hotmail -dot- com. It's far more exciting than jacob's technical blog. . zzzz.
Thanks!!
Em Slusser

*ethan* said...

let me sell mine and we;re there!

Queen Bee said...

Really? How sad! Where are they moving? I haven't talked to Kathy in quite a while....
I wish we could buy it. But unfortunately it's not in Lubbock.Oh and not exactly in a graduate student budget!

{natalie} said...

this post made me smile. especially to see ethan as #2. it would be so fun to be neighbors.

Cari said...

I'm sad the amazing Cook's will be moving. Seriously, they are amazing people and will be greatly missed!

I'm trying to talk my parents into moving down here and this would be the perfect house for them. They have to sell their house first and they aren't convinced yet but hey, I'm still gonna try. You'd like them as neighbors too. :)