04 June 2009

What's Up?

Nothing much of a whole lot. No pictures to post, no stories to tell, just stuff.

Addie has swim lessons 4 days a week for two weeks.
She goes to gym on Wednesdays.
I want to paint a room or two in my house (thanks a lot Erica!)
I am working in the yard.
We have been to the dentist. Davey to get one cavity filled, me having to get 3 fillings redone.
Laundry and trying to figure out what to make for dinner.
I have been contemplating whether or not it is worth the expense of buying organic (it's truly driving me nuts, I think it's worth it but it's so freakin' expensive!).
I am trying to get the desire to work out again.
I am reading as much as I can before school starts.
I cleaned out my closet and got rid of clothes I no longer wear.
Davey has softball on Wednesdays.
I am working at UVU tomorrow.

Hmmm, what else? I'm sure there are things.
See, just lots of stuff.

Post Edit:
Quit? Yes I did.
However, I will work for them sometimes if they need someone to cover the front desk.

8 comments:

Ashley said...

Sounds like EXACLY the same stuff we've been up to. We really should start walking/running like twice a week maybe three times. You up for it? I'm a SLOW runner! Let me know.

ethan said...

i thought you quit?

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

Addie sure is a busy girl! I have heard that Organic is not always the best...but I just buy some Organic and some regular. and ya i thought you quit?

Mim said...

Well, Jake pounded a mouse to death with my frying pan today. Maddie actually took it down but Jake finished it off. It had been rustling around our walls for a week or so. How's that for a story? Yeah, I thought you quit?

Mim said...

Oh, for those that don't know. Maddie is my little 5 pound Pomeranian.

Anonymous said...

What?
I thought you quit....

Sarah Blackhurst said...

MEGAN!!! It's a long lost friend, Sarah! I got your blog address from Anna,oh and you need to join FB. Email me, let's catch up
sarah.blackhurst@yahoo.com

{Erica} said...

I say paint a room or two. It's refreshing and gives the place a new start/feel.

I really think painting is theraputic...call me crazy but I love it!