21 November 2010

TOFW

(Time Out For Women)

Back in July, my mother-in-law gave me a birthday present. It was to spend a sisters weekend with her at Time Out For Women. It turned out to be a much-needed, fantastic weekend. There were 8 of us in attendance: Mammy (aka Mom Saunders), my four aunts-in-law (Susan, Ann, Jane, Carol), and two awesome cousins-in-law (Holly, Jamie).


Wait, there are ten ladies in the picture...Staci and Heidi (two more cousins-in-law) joined us for dinner on Saturday night at Pagota. It was an awesome bonding mini-vacay that was fun, hilarious, scary, and unfortunately....stinky at times. We spent time at the conference, stuffing out faces, doing skits, hot tubbing, and getting to know each other a little better.

Thank you to the Rose sisters for including me in their sisters weekend and for making me feel like I am a part of the family. I love you guys (scents and all).

2 comments:

Mim said...

I'm so glad that you got to go Meg. Sounds like it might have been just what you needed! Except the stinky part of course!!

Wendy McMillan said...

Looks like fun. My mom called me Friday at midnight SLC time and I thought something was wrong, you know, one of those late night calls that can only be bad news. But no. She'd just finished hot tubbing.