10 May 2011

Wanna Go For A Ride?

We took advantage of the nice weather last 
weekend and unburied our bikes from the garage. 
We realized that we had to upgrade our child carrying
capacities seeing as how we now have two children instead of one. 


 We decided on this one for Adelaide. We have a goal to teach her to ride her bike without training wheels this summer, but realized she would get tuckered out on a long ride. We bought the co-pilot and she loves it.


When Adelaide was little we had a rear bike seat which made it a little tricky to balance and worst of all, her poor face had nothing to see but your backside. We found this kangaroo carrier online and it is awesome. Reggie gets to see everything and it doesn't throw off your balance. 

I'm looking forward to biking season! I road my bike to school on Saturday which was fantastic, but it kicked my trash. Hopefully it won't be so bad after a few weeks of practice:)

3 comments:

{natalie} said...

Let's plan a bike ride! Maybe if it's nice we can go on Sunday afternoon. I love your new biking gear.

Jacob I. McMillan said...

Wow, Addie can already ride a bike without the front wheel. She's a unicyclist? Oh wait.

Professor Price said...

Live the kanga carrier. I go with an old school buggy, while it is super fun, if is not too safe