05 June 2011

Give Me S'more!

My dad came over the other day and said he had a treat for Adelaide.
She loves treats, but I wasn't expecting two huge bags of campfire marshmallows.
Have you guys seen these? They are the most enormous things I've ever seen in my life!
Davey went to the store for some chocolate bars and graham crackers and we made gigantic s'mores.



















This girl loves her marshmallows, and I must confess, I love the gigantic s'mores.




















They were beyond delicious. So delicious that I had to restrain myself from making another:)

2 comments:

Mim said...

Yes, I have seen them. I love S'mores. We made them the other day! The best treat ever!!!

Wendy McMillan said...

They are so good but it's so hard to eat just one. The last time we had them was when we stayed in a cabin here with my parental units. I'd had morning sickness all day (not even water would stay down) but that night when I finally felt better I ate like 3 s'mores.