17 November 2011

A Note

I saw a mouse in the garage the other day so Davey went to get mousetraps and he took Adelaide with him. She has been fascinated with it ever since. She hasn't seen it but she inspects the traps each day to see if it's been caught. She put this note on the door to the garage today to make sure her friends don't go in... she doesn't want it to get them. The drawing on the left is of one of her friends (a boy), and the one on the right is the mouse. If the mouse really looked like that I wouldn't want it to get me either!

4 comments:

Mim said...

That's funny! For a kindergardner, her handwritting is awesome!!!!!

Eric said...

AWESOME warning sign

Wendy McMillan said...

I think you mean for a SAUNDERS, her handwriting is awesome.

Ari and Josh said...

Haha that's adorable. But I think her sense of animal size in relation to humans is just a liiiiittle off :) I miss her!!! She probably forgot who I am already :(