16 August 2007

Givin' Utah Some Love

So You Think You Can Dance




Props to Sabra for winning my all time favorite TV show!
She is the buffest, tiniest thing I've ever seen.
To think she became that amazing in 4 years. That goes to show that
natural talent truly exists.

I must admit she was not my pick to win.
I totally loved Pasha, then Neil, then Sabra.
But good for her, I don't vote so I can't be sad right?

I hope she goes on to do great and marvelous dancing things.
I would if I could.

Way to show Utah some love girl!



8 comments:

Cari said...

I'm so glad Sabra won and not cocky Danny. She is incredible and a natural. And yay that someone from Utah finally won on reality t.v.!

{Erica} said...

Totally DITTO!!

Ashley said...

Ya for Sabra!!! I was so happy... She was my girl the whole way through! How is someone that cute? Seriously, she was awesome. Aren't you sad the show is over... what am I going to tivo now???

Anonymous said...

I have NO doubt that if you could you would win too. You are and have been a wondeful dancer. I love watching you.

Ranster said...

What do you mean, if you COULD? I've never watched a single episode of the show, but i know you can dance circles around Davey, and he's the best dancer i know.

Rachel and Kelly said...

I also LOVED Pasha. I always got a bunch of crap for it. In the end I was rooting for Neil I was a little bumbed when he didn't win, but what can I say. The final four were all amazing this year.

Chris Grover said...

gosh, that girl is so talented! and cute on top of that! until next year...

and you guys are so sweet. thank you so much for stopping by! i think captain is trying to tell us that he wants to play with chase more often!

Brandon and Meghan said...

As long as lacey didn't win I was ok with the others.. Actually once Lauren was gone I was over it. Pasha rocked in the hip hop the last week, that was unexpected for sure. Lacey was good, but I can't handle another schwimmer winning. Danny was by far the best dancer technically, but Sabra was a good choice. Just saying.. Get ready to Dance Dance when you come down...