16 December 2007

What A Sight

I forgot to post about this house after Thanksgiving.
While we were vacationing in Idaho Falls for the holiday,
we took a trip to the craziest house I have ever seen.


There is a nice man who has transformed his home
into a giant model train world.
Almost every room in his house is dedicated and full of model train towns. He has made holes in his walls and everything for the train to move throughout the house.
The room above seems to be dedicated to the fall season
and random crazy creatures.


This room is Halloween. Can't you tell?


This was Davey's favorite room of all. I thought he was going to cry.


Here we have the winter wonderland.


This was probably my favorite thing in the house
and it had nothing to do with trains.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

The doll room was creepy the first time. Thanks for revisiting it to make sure its STILL creepy. My least favorite doll is to the right of the ferris wheel. No gracious.

Cari said...

That's nuts! The deer head is kind of funny though.

Smith Life said...

looks like a lot of fun! Daniel is a little boy at heart. he LOVES trains. he will sit for hours and watch his trains go around and around!

Anonymous said...

The house looks like something out of a Stephen King novel.

{Erica} said...

W.O.W! When I clicked on the pics to enlarge my OCD personality came out and I had to close out the picture...WAY too cluttered and sort of creepy! We have a house down the street from my parents in provo and they have a house where the yard is full of gnomes and plastic "things". There's a sign that says "Land of the Little People" in their front yard as well. It was a crazy cluttered house and I always imagined what it looked like inside...probably like the pictures you just posted :)

{natalie} said...

holy crap that house is so cluttered, i would be DI-ing everything!!!!!

Cameron Family said...

Wow! That was interesting...and scary! Hope you have a Merry Cristmas!

amy said...

Yikes! I think every room would make me cry. Looks like the owner needs to do a litte spring cleaning!

C. Jane Kendrick said...

I just got caught up on all your latest posts and have these things to say:
1.) The shaving incident was most unfortunate.

2.) I didn't even know that Addie liked Shrek.

3.) This guys house seriously makes me more sick than I am already.

4.) I miss you.

Whit said...

freakin' monkeys.