27 December 2007

Christmas


We had a lovely Christmas.
We spent a few days up at my aunt and uncle's cabin in Heber.

(Steve and Davey)
We went snowmobiling,


had a pass along gift exchange,


and listened to my uncle Newel and aunt Liz sing some jolly tunes.


Davey finally got his gun.
(Think twice before you break into our house now, you'll get a .22 shot to the head)


Adelaide got a ton of cute things that she loved.


We were also able to see the Liechty side of my family on Christmas afternoon.
We wish they could have stayed at my grandma and grandpa's longer, we don't get to see each other very often.


Then we finally came home and found what Santa left for us.
It was a great holiday.
Now spring, you better hurry up and get here fast!

9 comments:

amy said...

Glad you had a great Christmas! I am right there with you counting down the days until Spring.

{natalie} said...

looks great!! now ethan & davey can shoot together. what did you get? see you in a few days.

ps ethan me a pass to the yoga studio, can i go with you??

Cari said...

The kids want to know what Davey's gun's name is. I recall he told them that if he ever got a gun it would be named, "Elijah". Just wondering.

So happy you had a great Christmas! Spring would be nice as soon as possible.

Brandon and Meghan said...

You guys rock... Just wanted to let you know... I need to update my page as well... I am a slacker.. Anyway, hope all is well and that you had a Merry Christmas.

Jaime said...

Hey! Your blog is so fun, and Addie is so cute! I can't believe she's 2! Let's do pizza for sure! Just let us know when is good for you!
PS sorry our card was a little late. NOTHING in our house gets done in a timely matter!!

{Erica} said...

glad to hear you had a wonderful christmas! yoga rocks!

Rachel and Kelly said...

oh so fun and Addie is so stinkin cute. I need Spring here ASAP. Its to cold for me.

Chris Grover said...

FUN! I was just catching up on your posts and it looks like you guys definitely enjoyed the holidays! Chris wants to go shooting with Davey! And I am so incredibly green with snow-mobile envy right now! I have never done it and have been telling Chris pretty much on a daily basis that I really want to go out and try it this year!

Anonymous said...

Max has that very same easel. Huh!