13 August 2011

We Made It


We finally made it through our 7 weeks of hell. I can't sugarcoat it or pretend like it wasn't awful...it was. My anatomy class is finally over. It was one of the worst experiences I've ever had. The expectations are unreasonable, the credit you get for the time you are required to put in is not near enough, lab instructors are rude (most but not all), and last but not least, never ever take anatomy at UVU.

On a happier note, we celebrated at Provo Beach Resort with some arcade games and a treat. The stress is finally starting to leave out home and it's time to recuperate. I'm anxious to finally get to know the people in our neighborhood a little better, anxious to see friends, and anxious to spend time with my family that I have so dearly missed.

Oh yes, and now I have finally officially graduated from college:)

11 comments:

Jackie said...

Congrats Megan! WAHOO!

Wendy McMillan said...

I knew you would do it! I did everything I could in high school and college to AVOID anatomy so I can only imagine how difficult it must have been to fit that subject into 7 weeks and it's not like you get to take time off from being a wife and mom while you're trying to complete the course work. Kudos to you May and kudos again.

ma idaho said...

Welcome back into the real world! We have missed you but have been rooting for your success. You did it! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

You AND your family are awesome!!! Congradulations!!!!

Anonymous said...

The above commment was Mim

{natalie} said...

Yay May! Now we can hang out. I'm so glad it's over. Ps I drove to SLCC for anatomy bc I was scared of UVU's class.

Jacob I. McMillan said...

You did it. What are you gonna do next?

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

Congrats Megan.. your AWESOME!!

{Erica} said...

Congratulations on graduating! Time to relax and enjoy!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Laura Ek said...

That is so funny, my sister in law must have taken the same class last year. She said she never tried so hard or studied more in her life for this one class. And she felt the like the teacher had it out for her the whole time! Looks like she's not the only one who had a hard time! That teacher needs to be fired!!!! But congrats on finally being done! Yippee!