14 October 2007

Happy Birthday Big Girl

Yesterday Adelaide turned 2!
I can't believe my baby is not really a baby any more.
It was a really fun day.


She hoarded candy from the ghost pinata in her new tricycle.


Friends and family hoarded the pizza and breadsticks.


She blew out her big 2 candle all by herself.


The cupcakes were a hit. (Yummy pumpkin cream cheese frosting)


My dad made delicious caramel corn balls.


Adelaide had a hard time with the presents. She couldn't concentrate on one for more than 5 seconds. She got a ton of cute things, thanks everyone! She's enjoying them more today, I promise!


The kids played with the new toys.


Isn't this a buff wagon? Go John Deere!

Time is going by too fast.
Happy birthday baby girl.


11 comments:

amy said...

Birthdays are so fun(for kids)! Glad she had a great day and those cupcakes sound really good. You are quite the cook :)

Smith Life said...

So does this mean she is "old" like me(Daniel) too? Looks like Addie had a fun birthday. Sarah has been racking her brain about what to eat for Luke's party, and thanks to you, pizza is now on the menu! Great idea! Give Addie a Birthday Hug for us.

Ashley said...

sweet girl... man, it's going by way too fast. Looks like a very fun day. We want to bring a present by this week!

Chris Grover said...

Happy Birthday, miss A! She is such a sweet and cute thang! And please don't tell me that these kids actually do turn 2, because time already seems to be flying by way too fast!! Glad she had a SWEET day!

{natalie} said...

looks like a fun party, sorry i missed it! our babies are getting old!

{Erica} said...

She is such a cute girl! And I know I've said this before but I love her name. My Ella does the same thing with candy and anything else...puts it right in the storage unit on her sweet schwinn! :)

Brandon and Meghan said...

Happy Belated B-Day Addie... So Cal misses you..

By the way, thanks for the google ad. I have been meaning to find a laywer specializing in Gay and Lesbian Law. You site is so helpful.

Rachel and Kelly said...

Hey Megs, you have been tagged. Check out my blog to see what that means.

Cari said...

That was a fast two years! Happy Birthday Adelaide!

Queen Bee said...

Congrats Addy! What a big Girl you are! :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys know how to throw a party. Wish i was there.