31 October 2007

Happy Halloween

It was Adelaide's third Halloween, and this year she was finally able to really enjoy it.
Her intended costume was a princess. Well, really it was a bunny,
but it happened to be too small.
Next on the list was a princess.
We put on the dress (which she hated), then tried to put on her cute little hat that came with it.
She wanted nothing to do with it. She wanted to wear her pink cowgirl hat.
So that's what she wore. I called her my little Rodeo Queen.


My friend Tamsen and her son Owen came down from Bountiful to join us at our ward's
trunk or treat festivities. The kids had so much fun and ate so much candy.
I let Addie eat whatever she wanted so I pray she doesn't wake up with a stomach ache.


Dracula had to work tonight so he wasn't able to join us. Addie did get to go visit him a work and show him her costume though.


Happy Halloween!

11 comments:

{natalie} said...

what a cute rodeo queen! we wanted to stop by but ran out of time. kade would have loved to see her in that pretty dress. so sad davey didn't make it.

Cari said...

I loved the pink cowboy hat! She's so cute! We missed Dracula.

amy said...

She is a cute rodeo princess! Kids don't get stomach aches on Halloween :)

Rachel and Kelly said...

HAhaha. I freakin love the pink cowgirl hat. She is so cute.

Cameron Family said...

Girls just have to have there way sometimes! She was a cutie!

*ethan* said...

the rodeo queen would fit in good in payson, i hear that is the number 1 costume there!!

Ashley said...

I have to say, she made a very cute rodeo queen!

Smith Life said...

Addie is the cuttest rodeo princess ever!

Lyle said...

My parents were foolish enough not to govern my trick-or-treat candy. I was lucky to make it last 3 days.

no can do any more.

What a rodeo queen she is!

{Erica} said...

the cutest rodeo queen i have ever seen....loving the pink hat!

Kelli said...

I can't believe you let her eat the candy. Don't you realize that at this age the point of halloween is to let your kid score you some candy. Next year she is gonna know that the nice people behind the door are actually giving it to her. Sorry guys, you blew it. But Addie, you look great.