05 November 2007

My Bro is 9

My brother turned nine on Saturday. I can't believe it. I am finally starting to feel my age.
He was born when I was 18. When I would take him out with me, people would ask if he was my own. Crazy! So I must say, I've kind of felt like his second mom more than his sister.
My boy is getting so big!

We went to the Eccles Dinosaur Park in Ogden.
It was really fun.
That would be my brother on the top right.


Adelaide had a good time, considering she had a fever and threw up in the car on the way up.
However, she did not throw up due to the fever. She gets car sick.
If anyone has some advice on keeping your kids from carsickness, I could use it.

She loved uncovering the dinosaur bones and eggs.


I didn't get pictures but, we went and had delicious cake and ice cream at my grandparents after the dinosaur adventure. It was a fun day.

2 comments:

Rachel and Kelly said...

I can't believe Jake is 9. He is getting big. As for the car sickness. My mom used to crush up half of a Dramamine and put it in a teaspoon of jam or chocolate syrup so we would eat it. I am pretty sure they make chew ables now.

{Erica} said...

That last picture is awesome....great sign!