06 November 2007

Fall In The Shadows


Part of the problem of being Batman is all the time my daughter has to spend in the Bat Cave while I work on new gizmos and gadgets. Of late my obsession is "Bat Tax Returns". Getting ready for the end of the year tax statements, I thought it would be cool to rig it so in my tax return envelope a bat would fly out and kill the person who does our audit. Its actually not a bad idea. Hopefully it works better than the "Bat Christmas List". Santa is still kinda peaved that the bat attacked him.

But back to life as Batman's daughter. Today she got out, went bicycle shopping had ice cream and then just strolled around enjoying this lovely weather. Seriously, if you are not out soaking up some sun these days you either need some help or you are some sort of secret superhero and we should meet. All the same, isn't it so lovely?

PS- The Bat Cave isn't so bad.

5 comments:

{natalie} said...

he weather has been gorgeous lately, i love it. i can't believe it's so nice in november. addie sure is cute

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh, my baby girl. Give her a squish for me. Mim

Cari said...

It's like November in California (minus the ocean breeze). Beautiful! Addie is so adorable! Keep on enjoying!

P.S. Good luck with those taxes.

Lyle said...

When I'm not in my own bat cave, I'm stuck in my bat cubicle.

Chris Grover said...

wait a minute, i thought kaiya's dad was batman! oh wait, he's spiderman! whew! lovin the weather for sure!