20 November 2007

First Haircut

It was a momentous day.
Adelaide had her first hair cut!


I was worried that she would squirm, wiggle,
and hate everything about it.

But she was so good! She just sat there and let Haley work her magic.

She did an awesome job on her hair. Haley Jones, Images Salon, Pleasant Grove.
I love her. I've gone to her for 4 years for my own hair, and she is great with the kiddies.


This was the best smile we could get.


The finished adorable product. It looks so cute in person, even cuter when she smiles.
It makes her look so grown up!

11 comments:

{Erica} said...

so is sooo darling and I enjoyed the pictures! I am scared to get my girls haircut...you've convinced me (almost)

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh Addy, You look beautiful. Your a little girl now, not a baby. I love you, Grammies

Ashley said...

sooo cute! She does look so much older... crazy! I love it!

Brandon and Meghan said...

Ohhhh the days of hair... *sniff *Sniff..

amy said...

I LOVE the haircut! I have wanted to cut Rylee's hair in a little bob but she starts panicking whenever I say I want to cut more than 2 inches. I am glad Addy is still young enough for you to make the decision for her.

Cari said...

I love pixie cuts on little girls! (Do they still call them "pixies" or did I just age myself?)

She looks like such a big girl!

Rachel and Kelly said...

So freaking cute. I love love love it. I can't wait to see her in person.

Rick said...

Adorable face - and what a fashionable haircut.

http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/

{natalie} said...

i love bobs on lil girls...so cute!!

Lyle said...

If this is a preview of what she'll look like when she's a teenager, you're going be in trouble. Her daddy will have to sit on the front porch with a shot gun to keep the boys away.

Cameron Family said...

I love it! It is so cute!