17 November 2007

So Sorry Lobos















I have been craving a live football game lately, so thankfully the Ute's had one last home game.
I've never been the biggest football fan, but I'm trying really hard this year with much success.
I haven't asked Davey to turn a game off once, and I do enjoy being at games in person.
We couldn't get tickets to the BYU vs U of U game. This was the next best thing.
They pretty much kicked New Mexico's trash.

Adelaide had a great time. She loves the sports atmosphere.



We invited our friends Brevyn and Angela to come along.















We had a schnazzy time. It was a good game and Adelaide was a peach. I take that back, she was peaches and cream.















(That is a popcorn bucket on her head) Isn't she cute?

7 comments:

amy said...

I would have preferred that they lost but I am glad you had a good time! See you Monday!

Ashley said...

Ry dragged me to the BYU game last week... I wasn't up for it but he was dying to go. It ended up being so much fun... THere's something about the energy at big games. Addie's polka dot fleece is adorable!

{natalie} said...

i love going to football games but haven't been to a single one this year. looks like fun to me.

{natalie} said...

ps...you are Utes fans? yuck.

Cari said...

Looks like fun!

I loved Addie's boots yesterday.

Chris Grover said...

Games are much better live, that's for sure! Even if it is the Utes :) I'm getting excited for basketball season now! Love the popcorn bucket picture! What a little character! I get such a kick watching her at church!

C. Jane Kendrick said...

We used to be friends.