27 March 2008

How Do You Like To Nap?

I walked in to check on my little cherub after it had finally quieted down in her room for a minute. Nap time usually consists of opening her door at least five times and telling her to get back in bed because it's time for ni-night. The cage, oops, I mean crib was so nice, but now this is what we get...........................

When I opened the door this is what I saw:


Then I looked up........

Let me get closer.........
She had brought numerous books and such to her bed and decided to empty her play clothes on to the floor. Then it seems that instead of her comfy pillow, she wanted to lay her pretty head in the hard, plastic garbage can used for her play clothes. She was obviously too hot so she decided to remove her shirt before laying her head inside the plastic can that must be ever so comfy.

Sleep tight my little one.

11 comments:

amy said...

So cute! What ever gets them to sleep, right?

*ethan* said...

nice

Smith Life said...

Hey whatever works right!

Ashley said...

oh man... How we relate!!!

Anonymous said...

That is the most A-door-A-bull thing I have ever seen!

zzulie79 said...

LMAO!! Gotta love it!!! Cuteness

{natalie} said...

that is the funniest thing i've seen all day!!!! i bet kade wishes he had been there to lay his head next to hers in the trash can.

Cari said...

Doesn't everyone sleep in trash cans?

M Occasionally B said...

kids do the funniest things. that totally cracks me up!

Cameron Family said...

That is hilarious and SO cute! Oh the stories you will be able to tell when she is older!

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

this is HILARIOUS!!!! She is adorable!