31 March 2008

Sunday Dinners

Once a month we get together with some of our friends for
a delicious Sunday dinner.
This month I was in charge of dessert.
I thought it would be yummy to make banana splits for
the big kids (adults if you will).
I thought it would be a better idea to get
cones for the little kids.
So I grabbed the box labeled 'kids cones'.
This is Davey's face when he discovered the actual
size of the kids cone.
He thought it was too small for even the smallest of children.
I almost agreed.


I asked the kids and they were quite satisfied.

Can't you tell?

11 comments:

amy said...

Are you kidding? That is the smallest cone I have ever seen!

*ethan* said...

the cones were a little small....but the big kid desserts were fantastic

*ethan* said...

those cones crack me up!! hahaha. i liked the icecream....delish!

{natalie} said...

dang it, that was me, nat

{Erica} said...

That first picture is awesome! Love his face!

Cari said...

This has nothing to do with the cute munchikin cones but, I'm so excited you're back in Primary. You're going to be great!

zzulie79 said...

Desert was awesome. Davey's face gave me a major case of the lolz. Cant wait for next time!

M Occasionally B said...

holy, teeny-tiny cone!

Smith Life said...

That is too funny! They look like the perfect bite size snack!

Chris Grover said...

that's the ice cream cone nano for sure! i want one! just the right size to keep one from gorging themselves! yummmmm!

Cameron Family said...

They are small, but so cute!