19 May 2009

Just Another Hint

(AHEM...DAVEY)
My birthday is slowly creeping upon me. 67 days of creeping left. King Arthur Flour told me what I wanted for my birthday. I really, really want this yogurt maker. It would be super-rad to make my own at home.

Then to make it even better, this wave yogurt cheese maker (Greek yogurt) would go really well with it.


Last but not least this yogurt starter would be really nice to make it extra healthy for my belly.

How rad would it be to make your own yogurt, then make your own Greek yogurt, then make frozen yogurt, and all from scratch? All with the ease of these handy dandy little tools.
I love it.

REALLY.

2 comments:

{natalie} said...

i would love to come over and have fresh mayday yogurt. can you put fruit in it? i can't wait for your birthday week.

Mim said...

Hey May,
Did you know you can "make" your own greek yogurt without a yogurt maker? Yep, you can. Mim