07 May 2009

Tumble To The Ground

Well, it looks like we have a little gymnast in the family.


I took Adelaide to a free trial class at the Little Gym a few weeks ago.


It turns out that she absolutely loved it.


So now, she goes every week.


I love to go and watch her in class.
I have to say that I am really impressed with the Little Gym.
I really like their program and the
non-competitive atmosphere.
It is a structured program with a routine,
but they have so many
things going on in one class that it keeps their attention.
They get plenty of time to run and get their energy out.

So, if anyone is looking for a great place to get
their child active, involved with other kids,
and get their brain working,
I would definitely recommend this place.

She loves it! (so do I)

5 comments:

Smith Life said...

Little Gym is AWESOME! Luke has been going for the past year and it is the best!

{natalie} said...

SHe looks so cute climbing those bars. I think both Kade and Add would like to go there, maybe I'll have to check it out.

Cari said...

I always wondered about Little Gym. Good to know it's a good place. She looks like she's having a ball! I love the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Too bad you don't live closer to Pleasant Grove! you could take her there, and if I decide to go back, I could teach her! hehe :) Looks like she loves it! GYMNASTICS IS THE BEST!

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

Oh so CUTE! Looks like a BLAST!!