19 July 2009

100 Degrees + (aka: it was hot as crap)

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE going to concerts, especially great ones?
This one did not disappoint. Jack's Mannequin and The Fray, two of my favorites in the same venue. Who could ask for more?

Have you noticed how I attend almost all of the concerts with my mother? I do, we share the love.


This picture tells a story:
1: My totally sweet purple Jack's Mannequin shirt was my hot purchase of the night.
2: I wish I could leave my purse in the car when I go to concerts. I'm too anal to have it out of my sight.
3: See that kettle corn? I ate almost the whole freaking bag during the show. Delicious.
4: Those two paper cups of water cost us $7.50, what a joke! They won't give you the bottle at USANA anymore. What sucks the most is that there is some water/soda left in the bottle after they pour it into the cup, it goes to waste. I paid for that ounce of water, dang it!
5: Adelaide left me the cutest message when she was going to bed. She had a hard time because I wasn't there to put her to bed. She sounded so sad/sweet all at the same time.


Jack's Mannequin was freaking amazing as usual. I wish they could have played longer, but hey, I'll take whatever I can get. I didn't get a decent picture of The Fray because my camera doesn't take pictures at night, I'm kind of bummed about it.



Can you believe these people? They sat and played cards through Jack's entire set. How can anyone sit and play cards at a concert! I could play games at home and save a few bucks.


We had so much fun. I can't even explain how much fun I have at these things. Concerts have to be one of my top five favorite things to do, ever. I also have to say, I love my concert buddies, Rach, Mel, mom, you guys rock.

Until next time.
(BEWARE, my mom and I are going to Kenny Chesney on Thursday, another concert post to come)

6 comments:

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

I Love the fray! I want to go!! Gosh I dont think I have been to a concert since nsync and ricky martin lol...yep...its about that time I go to another! Looks like you had a blast..how fun your mom goes with you! I love when I get messages from lana also !

Unknown said...

It was so fun. I love going to concerts with you guys. We will have to see what upcoming event we should plan next.

M Occasionally B said...

I love love loved it! So much fun! Jack's Mannequin could have played a little longer but what can you do? What concert shall we go to next???

Mim said...

Oh my gosh, it was a blast!! I loved loved loved it!!!!

Hey Jude! said...

I was there too!

Brandon and Meghan said...

Glad you liked it. Sorry you still like country but nobody is perfect. Jacks mannequins parents come by our house every day walking their dog Jack. When you are down in oct. I'll have to introduce you to them. Baylie is a fan of the band and the dog. Miss you guys.