26 July 2009

So long Summer Days

Summer Days has come and gone yet again.


Thursday I took Megan and Adelaide up to Payson Lake. We brought a picnic lunch and our little raft. Out on the water we jumped in and enjoyed some super fun swimming. You just have to watch out for the leftovers from fish dinners. Adelaide even jumped in with her life jacket and got to swim on her own. She loved it. Megan was also able to teach us the art of floating on driftwood. Interesting.

Friday morning was the Pioneer Breakfast at our church to celebrate Pioneer Day. Megan helped Addie deck out her tricycle for the parade march. She loved it.

But she wasn't really of fan of PEDALING in the parade.




Then we went to the Orem Owlz baseball game. One thing I love about my wife (besides that she's hot and has a body that just won't quit) is that she loves summer baseball games. We finally got to see a game that the Owlz won. Adelaide even picked up a new hat. After the game we stayed for the fireworks. If you're ever looking for a good show of explosives, baseball games are where its at! In fact the fireworks were so good I forgot that the woman who sang the national anthem messed up two words in her attempt to out-sing a song she doesn't have the talent to out-sing. Or I almost forgot . . .. What I DID forget was to take a picture of Megan or the baseball game while we were there.

Saturday we played our early morning tennis. Ethan and Mike just edged out Megan and me by winning the tie breaker after going 6-6. After the loss, I sent Megan to the store to buy herself new tennis shoes. That should be our last doubles loss.

Then we went to the Prows' home for a Birthday BBQ and cake. We visited with family, ate good food, and had cake that could kill us all. Everything a birthday is all about. Happy Birthday Megan. I am saving the cheesy birthday post for next year.

She's so hot!

8 comments:

*ethan* said...

happy summer days megan! i cant wait for the tennis rematch!

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

Yes MEGAN is HOT ! Happy belated Bday !! Looks like a blast at the lake..and Addi looks just ADORABLE on her bike with her RED cow girl boots..LOVE IT! She is looking so much older these days! I did not know you guys played tennis..Brian loves to play ..but I suck at it.

{natalie} said...

happy birthday, sorry we missed sunday night. and i really wanted to go to that owlz game on friday but ethan said no. boo. happy summer days!

Ashley said...

Megan I can't believe I missed your birthday... I'm a flake! I hope you had a great day! Let's go get breakfast one day after tennis to celebrate!!

Chris Grover said...

man, you guys know how to party!! if we stilled lived there, i would be inviting myself to hang out with you guys a lot! hehe! megan, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! hope it was a great day!! and you look fantastic!

Rachel and Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Megs!!!

Jaime said...

Happy happy belated birthday!!! Here's to many more 29's to come!

Brandon and Meghan said...

You guys are the best. Happy birthday Megan without an "h". Sorry I am a few days late but I figure you guys are in Utah which means everything gets to you late. I am sure E.T. just hit the theater. Good movie by the way. Anyway w love you guys and here's to all the leo's and virgos. You know the cool ones. :)