01 August 2009

71 MPH

I won Adelaide the top prize at Lagoon's baseball-toss booth.
May wanted it to be an A's hat.
Laugh! The A's?
Remember this?
(insert more hysterical laughing here)
But no, seriously, I wanted Addie to get a hat from a professional sports team.


What I had against me:
No warm-up.
No pitcher's mound.
No pitcher's rubber.
No cleats.
No steroids.
And a carny's radar gun (so you know its rigged to screw you)

What I had going for me:
My robotic right arm I had put in after the Vietnam War.
A daughter's love.

No problem.
I dare you to do better.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

bring it!

Megan said...

JERK.

*ethan* said...

haha! i bet i could throw like 40 mph... the ol'shoulder isn't what it use to be!

Smith Life said...

oh no no no.... the dodgers. REALLY? that is like saying you like to eat dirt, no one likes the dodgers and if they do they need help! GO A's!!!

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

Davey you sure know what to say if you want to get your butt kicked by your wife ha ha ha ..... Brian and I had a laugh at this post! I love the picture of Addie with the hat on !