05 August 2009

The Last Few Days

How many pictures of Rock Band can one post on their blog? Well, I do it a lot. It must be one of our favorite past-times, yes?


We had our friends the Tueller's and some of their visiting family, and the Shupe's over for some fun last weekend.

I think it's safe to say that everyone had a great time, I know we did.

I must also share a simple-yet-delicious recipe for popcorn that my aunt Marti has shared with me. It is always devoured and loved by all, so here it is:

3-4 quarts popcorn
1 package vanilla almond bark, melted

You can find the almond bark by the chocolate chips in the baking isle. Pop your popcorn, then I like to add a little butter and salty goodness before I add the almond bark. Spread popcorn on a cookie sheet or some waxed paper. Drizzle on melted almond bark, stir around to coat, let cool and enjoy!

And then...

The zoo. I think I like to post a lot of pictures of us at the zoo as well. What else do you do when your best friend Tamsen has a membership and can get you in free? You go to the zoo, that's what you do.

It's also a good place to meet when one of you lives in Provo and the other lives in Tooele. Adelaide and Owen play so well together and every time I see Logan, she is twice as big.
It makes me a little sad because we don't see each other as much as we should. It's amazing how life can do that sometimes.

P.S. There is a brand new baby giraffe that was born on July 30th. The most adorable thing you've ever seen, really. Check it out if you have some time before school starts!

3 comments:

{natalie} said...

i love rock band with you guys.

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

Brian and I have never played Rock Band...yes shocking I know..guess we are just lame..well we really dont have anyone to play with either lol.
I want to try that popcorn..sounds YUMMY! I bet Addie love going to the zoo!!

Ashley said...

Dang it, you guys beat me to the punch with the rockband pics :). Seriously that was so fun!! Sorry we've been such flakes this week with walking and Tennis... it's been a crazy busy week. Let's get back on track next week for sure!!