27 August 2009

Some Books

I am looking for some friends who will loan me a book or two.
Does anyone own The Kite Runner, Steppenwolf, or Their Eyes Were Watching God?

One of my teachers let us know that in addition to everything else we have to read, we have to read two novels. He gave us a list of choices and these are what I narrowed it down to.

It would be so very kind and gracious of you if you'd oblige :)

Update: Thanks to Janet, I now have the Kite Runner. So if anyone has either of the other two that would be great!

2 comments:

Mim said...

Nope, but I have a really nasty, trashy vampire book you can have. In fact, I'll pay you to take it!!!

{Erica} said...

I thought I had Steppenwolf but can't find it...hmm.

I was going to send you the Kite Runner but it seems like you have it.

They are good books. I think you'll enjoy them.

Goodluck with your class. You're always keeping busy and I love that about you!