03 September 2009

Slidin' and Ridin'

I've been busy lately. I usually post about our weekend right away but this has been my first chance to finally sit, relax, and blog. So I give you:

BIRTHDAY WEEKEND


Kade turned 5 which granted him the coolest Batman swim party ever.


Adelaide was even brave enough to go down the slide all by herself this time.
She's growing up (sob).

Thank goodness Mia and Adelaide share a love for the horse. Mia turned 2 and was the sheriff of her party. Stacy (the creative genius that she is) made each of the kids a horse with a birth certificate. I'm telling you Stacy, sell 'em on etsy! Adelaide has been snuggling hers at night for the past week.

(Adelaide is totally picking her nose. Click to enlarge.)
It was a great weekend! September, October, and November hold many more birthdays for our family and friends. Birthday season here we come.

2 comments:

Mim said...

Looks like a really fun party. Addie picking her nose is very attractive and tasty I'm sure.
Hey Meg, I love the poem you have on your other blog. Would you email me a copy? Oh and FYI I have another date tomorrow for breakfast!!!!!

Unknown said...

I'm grateful that my children aren't the only ones caught on camera digging in their noses!