28 September 2009

Slacking

I feel like I have been in major blogger slack mode. It's not like we haven't been doing anything, I just haven't posted. Our camera is being crazy too so we haven't been able to take many pictures.


Let me start with last week. My mom's birthday was on the 17th so the weekend before we went to the Greek Festival in SLC. It was delicious as always and the entertainment was authentic. Adelaide tried her first bite of calamari and loved it. She even ate the pieces with the little legs.


We also celebrated at the state fair. It was hot, the roasted corn was so good, and so were the Pronto Pups.


The 20th was my niece Sophie's 1st birthday! I can't believe how fast a year has gone by, it's crazy. We celebrated last Saturday at Draper City Park with some yummy food and kite flying.
Can I say how much I love Costco cake. I seriously love it, I'm not good at making cake myself so it's like pure heaven to me. Soft and delicious, mmm.




Saturday night I joined Natalie and Carina for a killer Killers concert. They seriously put on an awesome show and sound awesome live. We had so much fun, next time we'll do GA Nat! It's kind of strange, but I think Brandon Flowers resembles Davey, especially in the Spaceman video. Just sayin'.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, I've heard many times who I look like. This one, in the beginning was close enough that it creeped me out. We have both been a part of successful bands. He's like a handsomer me. At least we move the same. And it looks like he raided my closet...
Eat your heart out Christian Bale and Dana Carvey.

Mim said...

Fun, fun times!!! Love you Meg!!