24 July 2009

Kenny!!!


I'm really at a loss for words.
There just aren't words to explain it.


My mom and I haven't missed a show in six years, it's our thing and we have so much fun. (Thanks Randy for stepping in and babysitting so we didn't miss the whole thing!)


I was finally able to wear my boots. I love my boots.


This is the top of my moms head, standing up. This guy sat next to her. He had to be about 7 feet tall. He was huge! We felt bad because the event staff had to ask him to stand in the isle so people could see.


This is the closest we've ever been. We could almost see the sweat dripping down his face. It was awesome. It was such a great show, thanks Kenny for gracing us with your musical presence.

Come again soon.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm very jealous!! I love the boots too! :)

M Occasionally B said...

Looks like fun! You guys were so close! Hope your birthday was great too...

{Erica} said...

Love your boots. love his body.