01 July 2010

Christmas in July

While at Park City Adelaide saw a beautiful purple watch she just HAD to have. So we let her call Santa to tell him about it (she loves calling Santa, and sometimes when she is sad she says she misses him).

This letter came in the mail for Adelaide yesterday.

I read it to her last night and then she tucked it into her dresser drawer. Then she had me read it to her again today as she packed it around with her everywhere she went.

Funny how Santa disguised his return address as my parents' in Idaho and even wrote with my mom's same handwriting (even the awkward backwards 'S').
Thanks Santa.

4 comments:

Jackie said...

That is absolutely adorable! Just love it.

Wendy McMillan said...

Santa told me he was planning to write Addie. He was concerned that she was starting to think his voice sounded a lot like Grandma Idaho's.

{natalie} said...

santa is a woman? i've been fooled all these years!?!?!

i hope you already bought the watch so you'll have it at christmas. you know it'll be gone when it's time to be shopping.

that addie is so cute. i wish she missed me.

Eric said...

thats an awesome letter story, lucky to be kid again