15 July 2010

So Behind

I am weeks behind on blogging. Let's see if I can finish this post from weeks ago so I can catch up to this week.

We went to temple square a few weeks ago with our summer play group. It was really fun to go in the summer. I usually only think about going there to see the lights at Christmas but it is absolutely beautiful this time of year.


These two are homies.

Mom, Jake, and Sawyer met up with us at the temple and then we headed to the zoo.

I always love the zoo. It's so nice to just wander around and look at the animals you've gotten to know over the years. Zuri the new baby elephant is pretty cute, too.

It was a zooriffic day!

6 comments:

Mim said...

Zooriffic huh? That's pretty catchy. It was a really fun day for sure!

Anonymous said...

Zootastic!

Jackie said...

Megan - looking great! Who would know you just had a baby? I need to go to the zoo more often - looks fun!

Chris Grover said...

seriously, megan, you did NOT just have a baby, did you?! you look so great! and looks like you've adjusted to two so well! all these adventurous outings and you don't even look the least bit flustered! I think it took me a good few months to feel like I could safely leave the house and not lose my mind! you are giving your kids an awesome summer! and look at how much reggie has changed --wow, he is cute!

Unknown said...

Wow, he is getting so big. He is a handsome little guy! You all look so happy :)

Anonymous said...

I think these play groups are a lifesavor for Mom's with little children at home. It's fun to see you and the children going and doing.Almost makes me wish for those good old days! Ah, wait, I sleep through the night. Hugs, Ma Idaho