30 July 2010

Park City

I've developed a slight obsession with Park City this summer. In the past month I've been to the outlets three times to shop and once to ride the alpine slide and coaster.

I can't help it. The weather is lovely and it's absolutely gorgeous up there.

A few weeks ago we went up with Jef, Rob, the kids, and Randy. Everyone had an awesome time riding the slides and climbing the wall.

I hope to go one more time this summer before school and cold weather kick in.

And I wanna try the zip line.

4 comments:

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

Oh FUN I want to GO !!!! We should be making our way to Utah next month YAY!

{natalie} said...

add park city to the list...


saunders/schofield fun to do list:
1. veterans pool
2. park city slides

Mim said...

Sounds like a blast!

Wendy McMillan said...

I've got to try that new coaster!