09 July 2007

Three Posts For Today (Check Them All)

MAESTRO'S GELATO CAFE

Italian Gelato, with a waffle biscuit.

Adelaide and I ate gelato at this most delicious new hot spot today.
It has only been open a couple of weeks and I say that you MUST check it out.
We shared the Raspberry and Hazelnut flavors.

I tried to find it online but had no luck.
It is located next to Los Hermanos and Hickory Kist on Center street in Provo.

It's a totally cool, hip place so check it out!



(p.s. You will not receive the fancy dish as shown above, but you will get a cool little dish with a funky spoon.)

5 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm so excited to hear about this place. There are tons of quaint little gelato shops where I grew up, and I can't ever find any here... So I'm so happy to know about it! I'll be stopping in soon!!

{Erica} said...

I about died when I ate their gelato last week! MMMMMM....so orgasmically good :).

Cari said...

I saw that little place on the 4th and wondered if it was good. Now I know and can't wait to try it. Thanks!

Chris Grover said...

Mmmm, looks like we have somewhere new to try out! We had Coney's frozen custard the other night and it was pretty divine too -- so smooth! Thanks for new treat tip!

sue-donym said...

LOVE this place!

And it was so great to meet you at Shalom!