18 December 2008

Lots of Snow and Some Tacky Sweaters

Today was a good day. I discovered that so far (don't quote me on this) winter has been ok. I have not been depressed about the cold or the snow (so far). I am always freezing but, I am not boohooy about it like I have been in the past........oh, my whole life. Today we went out to shovel the driveway and had some fun in the snow.


What kid doesn't like to eat snow? This one does for sure.

She refused to wear her gloves (they are a little big). She wanted to pull them in the sled with her horsey. I think she could get frostbite on her hands and she wouldn't notice. She has too much fun.


Davey couldn't join us at the party at Ethan and Natalie's house tonight. He had to bring home the bacon. Aren't these sweaters super rad? I think I want to wear mine every day for the rest of the season.


The girls are having more fun together every time we get together. I think they might be friends.




Doesn't everyone look hot? I think Ethan should enter a contest. I don't know what for but he would totally win.


We even made reindeer and polaroid picture ornaments.
We had a great time tonight.
Thanks guys!

6 comments:

{natalie} said...

umm you can totally see my g's w/the flash on. ooops! and they are crooked. hahahahhaa.

i'm so glad you guys came. we have such good friends and i'm so happy to have you. thanks for the lemonade, i'm going to savor it while ethan is out of town this weekend.

ps. davey -- you were missed.

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

Wished we could have gone to the sweater party....looks fun! All the sweaters are hilarious! Brian and I had a good laugh. I cant believe addi refused to wear gloves....guess she does not mind FREEZING HANDS :) She is TOO CUTE

Smith Life said...

Those sweaters are AWESOME!!!

Mumsy said...

I love those sweaters! Looks like you all had a great time. Merry, Merry Christmas!!

Cameron Family said...

Oh yeah...I love your sweater! I thought maybe you wore that in front of the fire after playing in the snow...until I read it was for a party, of course. ;)

Jaime said...

LOVE the sweaters! You're good to let Addy play in the snow. My girls have been begging but I do not want to brave it. I get too cold and miserable!!!