23 December 2008

Snow Days

When I was in high school, I was in french, architectural drafting, varsity p.e., and wood shop. And now my daughter gets to reap the benefits. I know when she is older to NOT let her take any of these classes.

Now, on to today's post. We have had non-stop snow. I haven't seen the sun in a while. So what do you do with feet of snow, a 3 year old daughter, and all the time in the world? Thats right. But when you're done drinking the hot chocolate, the popcorn is all gone, and the days cartoons have finished, you go outside and build a snowman.

And for those of you who always ask for the recipe:
61 gallons SNOW
10 small ROCKS
1 DOG DISH
2 STICKS

2 comments:

{natalie} said...

i love the snowman. i am going to make your sugar cookies today. yummm. when do you leave for idaho??

*ethan* said...

thanks for the recipe!!! you're the best!