07 December 2008

A Tree and Some Cookies


I love to sit in the living room and enjoy the lights
on the tree at night.
(One strand is out and I can't find the short!)

I have been craving some sugar cookies.
Tonight was the perfect night.
Adelaide helped for the first time and she loved it.


I think decorating them was her favorite part.


Can you guess who decorated what cookie?


I can pick out at least one that Davey did.

P.S. These are the best sugar cookies in the entire world.
My mom's recipe. Buttery fabulous.

8 comments:

{natalie} said...

so you say they are the best, but no post of the recipe? what's up with that? adelaide looks like she loves the decorating. i love sugar cookies!

Cari said...

Very fun!

{Erica} said...

I'm with Nat...where's the recipe?

Beautiful tree. I had a strand go out last year but I had NO desire to take them off....still it looks beautiful.

Nothing says Christmas cheer like an I shot JFK Christmas bell sugar cookie :)

p.s. we'll be in town until the end of january...get together?

Smith Life said...

yummo! good to see Davey has a good imagination!

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

The tree looks GREAT and the cookies look YUMMY! I bet Addie has so much fun going crazy with the decorating gel! Davey is a crack up...you can always count on him for a laugh. I agree with Natalie..no recipe? I could always use a new sugar cookie recipe ..especially if they are the best....secret family recipe?

Ashley said...

seriously, where's the recipe?

Rachel and Kelly said...

You guys are so cute. I kinda always thought Davey was the one responsible for the whole JFK thing. Now I know.

Chris Grover said...

is this a secret recipe, or can you share?! i'm dying over davey's cookie. haaa! and that adelaide is quite the artist! soo fun!