05 April 2009

A Good Weekend

We had an excellent, fun-filled weekend. First, we attempted to take Bruce for a walk.
Let's just say he didn't want to so Davey ended up carrying him. But hey, we tried.

It was also time for the annual Liechty Easter Egg Hunt. This is one of my favorite events of the year. We are sad that it has come and gone but we are already looking forward to next year.

It was extra-great because Anna, Steve and Sophie were able to come up this year. Addie was super excited to see her cousin.

Then, we went and had a fabulous bridal lunch at Red Rock for Anna. She was such a champ to wear the crown (for 2 seconds).

The girls in the fam (I think you are trying to say 'cheese' mom!)

Genevieve and Jacey (two of Anna's bestest friends)

We had a great time with everyone this weekend. Thank you! What makes it better is that I am starting to feel better so I was able to enjoy it. One more week and I should be as good as new.


p.s. Where is Davey in all of this you ask? Well, we found a fabulous deal on the car we have come to adore online. The problem is that this car happened to be in California. It was a deal we couldn't pass up so we took care of the business over the phone and Davey took off to Carlsbad Saturday morning to pick it up. It was totally cheaper to go to California to get the car than to get one locally. Sorry Utah economy. He should be home any minute. I hope. He told me if he saw the beach he might not come home. Adelaide and I just might have to leave and join him.



3 comments:

{natalie} said...

how's the new car? i hope they made it back ok. the egg hunt looks fun. yay for sunny weather

Anonymous said...

What is your new car? My friend just had his car totalled and went and got a car from CA too. lol And I hope you feel better soon!

PS you have a bunny?

Ashley said...

New car!! So fun! We're on the hunt for a honda odyssey... They're not cheap though. WHat car did you get?